Treatment is suitable for all ages ranging from very young babies to the very elderly.
We offer a variety of services, including:
- Osteopathy for babies
Adrienne has completed Miranda Clayton’s “Miserable Baby” courses in London as part of her continual professional development.
- Osteopathy during pregnancy
The body undergoes many changes throughout pregnancy, which places stresses and strains on the musculo skeletal system.
- Osteopathy for arthritis and the over 55’s
People over 55 often have some Osteoarthritis in the spine, as it is a natural ageing process. Osteopaths can considerably help with the pain and symptoms of arthritis and it is not a condition you should just have to put up with.
Osteopathy can help relieve a number of conditions including:
- Back / Neck / Shoulder Pain
- Generalized aches and pains including pain from arthritis
- Headaches / Migraine
- Sports Injuries
- Restricted Mobility
- Pain in pregnancy
- Sciatica and other trapped nerves
- Stress Related Problems
- Poor Posture, often work related
- Colic, feeding issues and Sleeplessness in Babies
- Frozen shoulder
- And almost any pain involving your body structure
Please get in touch with us if you think you could benefit from these services.