Osteopathy for babies
- Osteopaths are statutorily regulated primary healthcare professionals, who work in the private healthcare and/or NHS settings.
- Undergraduate training for Osteopaths includes paediatrics.
- Osteopaths are qualified to work with babies and children.
- Babies’ skeletons are softer than an adult’s and osteopaths will therefore use gentler techniques such as cranial osteopathy when treating babies
- Cranial techniques are safe, gentle and non-manipulative. They are often used when treating young children and newborn infants.
- Gentle manipulation could help soothe and relax your baby.